Work for Us
Product Designer – Equestrian Sports products
We have a new exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our busy product development team.
- Product design
- Range building
- Developing technical packs
- Sample development
- Following critical path ensuring samples are available at designated times
- Communicating with overseas factories
- General administration
The right candidate will:
- Have a passion for design and innovation
- Be knowledgeable in the applications of textiles
- Take a logical and commercial approach to product design and development
- Be adaptable to work on a diverse range of products
- Be proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Pay attention to fine detail
- A working knowledge of Photoshop an advantage
- Equestrian knowledge an advantage but not a requirement
Dependent on the candidate’s experience.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting in subject Product Designer.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, therefore if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Shires Equestrian:
A family-owned business since 1968, Shires specialise in apparel and equipment especially suited to the discerning equestrian at all levels. From small beginnings, the company has grown to become one of the most popular brands in the equestrian world.
Shires was granted a Royal Warrant to supply Her Majesty the Queen with equine equipment, clothing and footwear in 2009 - a reflection of its commitment to products that deliver performance and reliability. Owning full product control from design, manufacture, packaging, marketing and sales, Shires offer an exciting and varied opportunity to the right candidate.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting in subject ASM (Central)